Saturday 10 March 2012

I'm on my way to achieving my 40 things before I am 40!

Well, it has taken a bit of doing, but I am now well and truly on my way to getting my 40 things to do before I am 40.  I have to confess that they will not all probably get done by the time I reach the big FOUR ZERO but I won't be giving up on the list until they are done.  Here is a little taster of what I have been up to....

No.7  Watch a Shakespeare Play at the Globe Theatre, London


No.28 Enjoy a day at the races in style



No.29 Be a member of the audience at a TV show

No.40  Ride on a Steam Train
To see what I have accomplished so far, please click on this 40 Things Before I'm 40 link.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Great photo's. Looks like great fun. I too have finally succeeded at working on a goal. I am back in school to get my cosmetology license. I hope & know you will succeed.

Cocaine Princess said...

Life is all about living it up and making memories.

Good for you for starting this list &
best of luck achieving them. Have fun!

I'm curious what TV show taping will you be attending?

Graham Ettridge said...

Hey there CP!!!!

I have had the list going for some time now, and am finally getting to post some of the results so far. The TV show that I attended was the 'Classical Brit Awards' at the Royal Albert Hall in London. It is kind of like the British version of the Oscars for Classical Music. A perfect opportunity to put on a suit and tie, drink champagne and cross paths with some of the worlds top actors, singers and musicians. I true experience of a lifetime xx

Max Coutinho said...

Hi Graham,

Long time no seen or heard, eh? :)

So, you are about to turn 40? Congratulations, mate. The 40's are the new 30's, take solace in that lol lol ;).

I love what you have been up to: very cultural indeed. I admire your taste.

Anyway, just dropped by to say hi and keep having fun :D.

Cheers

Graham Ettridge said...

Thank you Michelle and Max!!! It really is good to be back and looing forward to posting a lot more regularly now. Have really missed it all!

Graham's Photobook....Through The Eyes Of A Dreamer

Please click on the link below to view or purchase my new book.